Henna is perfect if you are trying to achieve a shade of red, brown or black; it will not lighten the hair. Henna is a tone-on-tone hair color, and it will stain the original color of the hair. In this sense, each application of henna is different and unique to the hair. Our henna is 100% Natural, Preservative-free and Chemical-free—and is a great alternative for those looking to color the hair without altering its natural structure and condition.
Suitable for: Hair
Ingredients: Henna, Amla, Shikakai, Katha, Curry Leaves, Hibiscus, Indigo, Arjuna, Baheda, Harad, Bhringraj, Brahmi, Methi, Orange Peel, Tulsi, Rose Petal, Jatamansi, Kapoor Kachri, Neem, Nagarmotha
- Colours hair naturally
- Improves hair growth
- Provides deep conditioning to the hair
- Repairs split ends
- Makes your hair thick and lustrous
How to Use:
- In a mixing bowl (preferably an iron bowl), take henna powder (depending on the length of your hair)
- Add water / tea brew / coffee brew / curd / aloe vera and stir this mixture until you have a thick pudding-like paste
- Cover the bowl and leave it overnight, or for atleast 6-8 hours for the dye in the henna to release
- Next morning / after time has elapsed, working with one section at a time, start applying henna with a brush right from the roots to the ends
- Leave the henna for an hour or so
- Rinse off the henna with just water
- Do not use any shampoo or conditioner for atleast 24-48 hours
You can also use Henna along with Indigo to dye your hair. For more information on how to use them together, click here.
- Henna is not a one-size-fits-all color; the result depends entirely on the original color of the hair before application. Henna works to dye the hair, and the herbs promote scalp health and boost the natural coloring properties.
- Meant for external use only
- 100% Natural, NO ADDED INGREDIENTS
- Patch test recommended before use
- Effects will be gradual and steady
- Colour of the product may change over time but its efficacy will remain the same
- Store in a cool and dry place